Thursday, January 26, 2017

Special Guest Designer - Amelie Jutras

Hello Everyone

We have a super, duper Guest Designer today.
A warm welcome to Amelie Jutras! ;-) Amelie was last month's winner! ;-)

Here's a little bit about Amelie! ;-)



 My bio:
Hello, My name is Amelie. I live in Quebec, Canada, Rimouski more precisely, a city located on the shores of beautiful St. Lawrence River. I live with my partner of 13 years, as well as Clara our 6 year old daughter and Albert our golden retriever. I'm manager for the family business.

I discovered scrapbooking by chance, passing a newsstand it 12 years ago. I immediately had the bite, it became a passion for me. I like to create my background pages myself, I love the spray inks, powders, the modeling paste and masks. I love getting my hands dirty !!! I also love the stamps and dies of doilies or foliage. And of course, the flowers !!! I am part of the creative team Scrapbook Tendance, a Quebec scrapbooking shop, Scrap FX, an Australian company chipboard and MC Collection an Quebec company.

Thank you!
Amélie

Here's the gorgeous page that Amelie created.


Let's get a closer look at some of those fabulous details.





Thanks so much Amelie for this fabulous inspiration! ;-)

Please pop over to Amelie's blog to see more of her beautiful work! ;-)

Our sponsor this month;




We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...